.

we'll be dead before we're thin enough.

Saturday 26 March 2011

its just you and me, against the world, against ourselves.

sitting on my roof out my bedroom window, wondering what is going to happen next? what is going to go wrong? something has to just fuck everything up, ruin perfection. i live my life in a bubble at the moment just taking things as they come and just watching everyone elses life go by. i cant see danger, or anyone elses feelings, mind that i cant even see my own feelings, i dont even think i have any. i speak my mind so much, if i look at someone and the first thing that comes into my head i'll tell them what i think, i dont care who they are. i havent got on the scales, i dont really want to either.

i will waste away, this month.

i will. i will.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ive been through your phase, and yeh ive emerged outta it stronger, not gonna give back in again.. dont worry about anything alright hun? just drop me a comment if theres anything i can help you out with xoxo

    ReplyDelete