.

we'll be dead before we're thin enough.

Sunday 13 March 2011

where we go hardcore.

i cant beleive how long i havent posted in, ive became so rubbish at all this. this used to be like my life id sit on here for hours commenting and posting.
im dropping pounds like you wouldnt believe!
ive turned to purging again, which i promised myself i wouldnt because of my teeth! :( but if im loosing weight then its working. my lifes became so wild! im honestly out every weekend and if im not im thinking about when im next going to be out.
im going to try and keep you posted with everything and get back into this cause i used to be obsessed!
how is everyone doing?! stay strong girlies xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you're losing weight. Purging is bad but if you feel comfortable enough doing it, I support you! Being out all the time sounds so great! I spend time by myself most of the time and it sucks.
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete